• 125g strong wholemeal flour
• 125g organic strong white flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika (I like smoked)
• 2 servings (15g) Herbalife Beta Heart
• 2 Servings (12g) Herbalife F3 Personalised Protein Powder
• 125ml warm water
• 50g extra virgin olive oil
• Make your own healthy flatbreads at home!
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. make a well in the centre.
• Mix the water with the oil and pour into the centre of the dry ingredients.
• Mix well until it comes together to form a dough.
• Tip the dough out and knead for 5-7 minutes until the mixture is smooth. You don't want to add any extra flour while mixing the dough.
• Rub a bit of olive oil around the ball of dough, cover and set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
• Divide the dough into 6 and roll each piece into a 20cm round circle
• Pre-heat a pan-grill or frying pan til hot
• Cook the flatbreads, one at a time on the hot pan for a few minutes each side until little brown spots appear and until cooked. Immediately wrap in a clean tea towel.
Serve cut into wedges, great with Beetroot Hummus
• Protein 8g
• Kcals 233
• Fibre 4g
• Fat 10g
• Carbs 31g
• Sugar <1g
Recipe created by Celebrity Chef Rachel Allen