An easy chocolate brownie recipe with a healthy twist! These bites contain black beans and dates to give you extra protein and added fibre. The addition of Formula 1 Smooth Chocolate makes them deliciously indulgent.
You Will Need:
• 1 x 400g tin black beans (drained and rinsed)
• 2 eggs
• 45g cocoa powder
• 100g pitted dates
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 125ml boiling water
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 2 Servings (52g) Herbalife F1 Smooth Chocolate
• Preheat the oven to 170 degrees
• Line a 23cm square tin with baking parchment
• Soak the dates in the boiling water for 15 minutes
• Put the beans and eggs in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add the soaked dates and water, baking powder, F1 and olive oil to the food processor and blend again.
• Tip the batter into the tin and bake for 20 minutes. When they are done let them cool before cutting into squares.
• Store in an airtight tin.
Healthy snacks sorted for a couple of days!