One of the most popular dishes just got better! -this Herbalife Pizza is a great source of protein and contains no extra sugar.
• For the Dough:
• 150g organic strong white flour (plus a little bit for flouring)
• 2 servings (15g) Herbalife Beta Heart
• 2 servings (12g) Herbalife Formula 3 PPP (personalised protein powder)
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 120ml warm water
Ingredients For the Topping:
• 1 serving (32g) Herbalife Gourmet Tomato Soup
• 1/2 teaspoon oregano
• 50ml water
• 75g grated or roughly torn mozzarella cheese
For the Dough:
• preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or fan oven 160 degrees C
• Mix all the dough ingredients until they come together.
• Knead the dough well for 10 mins until you have a smooth, light, stretchy dough and shape into a ball. Alternatively, this can be done in a stand mixer or food processor using the dough accessory.
• On a floured surface, roll out the pizza dough into roughly a 12 inch diameter and approx 4-5mm in thickness.
• Transfer onto a baking tray.
For the Topping:
• Mix the tomato soup powder, oregano and water until it is the consistency of ketchup.
• Spread this evenly and thinly on the base leaving 1cm at the edge of the crust.
• Evenly place the mozzarella on the pizza and bake on a low shelf of the oven for 14-16 mins until the crust puffs up and turns golden.
TIP: This can be seasoned to your personal taste with salt/pepper/sugar/garlic/other herbs and spices
Per Serving (NB will vary depending if you add extra toppings!)
• Protein 26g
• kcals 495
• Fibre 8g
• Fat 10g
• Carbs 76g
• Sugar 5g
Recipe refined by Celebrity Chef, Rachel Allen
Order your copy now and let’s get cooking!